找回密码
 立即注册

一键登录

查看: 1900|回复: 0

小学英语300句(mp3)第30课

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-2 10:10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<div align="right"><embed style="FILTER: gray()" src="http://www.wwenglish.com/t/m09/lesson/300ju/sound/30.mp3" width="280" height="20" type="audio/mpeg" showstatusbar="1" volume="0" loop="-1" autostart="1" allowscriptaccess="never" /></div><br /><div style="DISPLAY: block" align="center"><font color="#0000ff" size="3"><div id="enText" style="DISPLAY: block">291.Look through this telescope.<br />292.The man is knocked down by a bicycle.<br />293.It's good manners to help others.<br />294.What do you like about your school?<br />295.Which sports do you like most?<br />296.Don't speak while you are eating.<br />297.Why are you speaking to me?<br />298.Can you show me the way to the White Primary School?<br />299.Go straight,turn left at the corner.<br />300.You are welcome.<br />a. Look through this telescope.What can you see? <br />I can see a man and a boy.<br />What are they doing now?<br />The man is walking in the street . The boy is riding a bicycle .<br />Oh! the man is knocked down by a bicycle. The boy is helping him.<br />It's good manners to help others.<br />b.What are you doing?<br />I'm putting on my school clothes.<br />Do you like your school?<br />Yes.I like it very much.<br />What do you like about your scool?<br />The playground and sports.<br />Which sports do you like most?<br />Football.<br />c.Dad,I want to know...<br />Don't speak while you are speaking.It's bad manners to speak at dinner, isn't it?<br />Yes.<br />But why are you speaking to me?<br />d.Excuse me?<br />Yes? <br />Can you show me the way to the White Primary School?<br />Of course. I'm studying at the school. <br />Really? I'm Mr Bobbie,Bobbie's father. <br />I'm his classmate. I'm Edda. How do you do, Mr Bobbie?<br />How do you do? Nice to see you,Edda.<br />Let me show you the way.Go straight,turn left at the corner.White Primary School is there.<br />Thank you,Edda. <br />You are welcome. </div></font></div><br /><br /><blockquote class="blockquote">From: http://www.etzyw.com/read.php?tid=18400&fpage=3  Powered by PHPWind.com</blockquote>
默认签名:关注【安海论坛】 ah77177 微信平台
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

关注官方微信扫一扫

关注官方微信扫一扫
<STRONG><FONT color=#0000ff size=4>关注官方微信扫一扫</FONT></STRO ...
关注【安海论坛】官方公众微信,咱厝新闻先知道,可直接爆料身边各类突发事件,赢话费

查看 »